Fulstow (St. Lawrence)
FULSTOW (St. Lawrence), a parish, in the union of Louth, wapentake of Bradley-Haverstoe, parts of Lindsey, county of Lincoln, 7¼ miles (N.) from Louth; containing 501 inhabitants. The living is a vicarage, valued in the king's books at £8. 10. 3., and in the patronage of the Crown, with a net income of £159. The tithes were commuted for land under an inclosure act in 1817, when, also, an allotment now producing £18 per annum was made for the general use of the parish. There is a place of worship for Wesleyans.