Fulletby (St. Andrew)
FULLETBY (St. Andrew), a parish, in the union of Horncastle, hundred of Hill, parts of Lindsey, county of Lincoln, 3½ miles (N. E.) from Horncastle; containing 243 inhabitants. It comprises 1800 acres; the surface is very elevated, and the air remarkably salubrious. The living is a rectory, valued in the king's books at £21. 2. 8½., and in the patronage of Mrs. A. Rockliffe: the tithes were commuted for land in 1775; the glebe altogether comprises 300 acres, valued at £450 per annum. The church is a plain edifice, of sandstone found in the neighbourhood. There are places of worship for Primitive and Wesleyan Methodists.