Forest, Far (The)
FOREST, FAR (The), an ecclesiastical district, partly in the parish of Rock, union of CleoburyMortimer, but chiefly in the parish of Ribbesford, union of Kidderminster, Lower division of the hundred of Doddingtree, Hundred-House and W. divisions of the county of Worcester, 4 miles (W.) from Bewdley; containing about 800 inhabitants. The road from Bewdley to Cleobury-Mortimer passes through. The living is a perpetual curacy, in the patronage of the Incumbents of Rock and Ribbesford, alternately; net income, £100, with a house. The church, dedicated to the Trinity, and in the early English style of architecture, was consecrated by the Bishop of Hereford on the 1st November, 1844.