FLYFORD-GRAFTON, a parish, in the union, and Upper division of the hundred, of Pershore, Pershore and E. divisions of the county of Worcester, 8 miles (E.) from Worcester; containing 229 inhabitants. It is bounded on the south by the north branch of the river Piddle, and intersected by the road from Worcester to Alcester; and consists of 1580a. 2r. 35p. The living is a rectory, valued in the king's books at £20. 0. 10.; net income, £75; patron, the Earl of Coventry: the tithes were commuted for land and a money payment in 1779. Here is a school, endowed by the Rev. Roger Shovehall and Sir John Grafton with £20 per annum.