Faldingworth (All Saints)
FALDINGWORTH (All Saints), a parish, in the wapentake of Lawress, parts of Lindsey, union and county of Lincoln, 5 miles (S. W.) from Market-Rasen; containing 350 inhabitants. It is on the road from Market-Rasen to Lincoln, and comprises 2400 acres; the soil is generally clayey. The living is a rectory, valued in the king's books at £15. 8. 1½.; net income, £330; patron, Earl Brownlow: the tithes were commuted for land and corn-rents in 1794. The church was rebuilt in 1818, the previous structure having been destroyed in that year by a very high wind. There is a place of worship for Wesleyans.