Eversden, Great (St. Mary)
EVERSDEN, GREAT (St. Mary), a parish, in the union of Caxton and Arrington, hundred of Longstow, county of Cambridge, 7¼ miles (S. E. by E.) from Caxton; containing 300 inhabitants. The living is a discharged vicarage, valued in the king's books at £6. 14. 2., and in the patronage of the Crown; net income, £69; impropriator, the Earl of Hardwicke. The tithes of this parish and of Little Eversden were commuted for land in 1811.