Evedon (St. Mary)
EVEDON (St. Mary), a parish, in the union of Sleaford, wapentake of Flaxwell, parts of Kesteven, county of Lincoln, 2¾ miles (N. E. by E.) from Sleaford; containing 91 inhabitants. The parish comprises by measurement 1582 acres, and the Sleaford river runs on its north side. The living is a rectory, valued in the king's books at £9. 8. 1½.; net income, £163; patron, the Earl of Winchilsea: the glebe consists of 56 acres, with a new house.