Elton (St. Michael)
ELTON (St. Michael), a parish, in the union, and N. division of the wapentake, of Bingham, S. division of the county of Nottingham, 4¼ miles (E. by S.) from Bingham; containing 81 inhabitants. The living is a rectory, valued in the king's books at £8. 0. 5.; net income, £286; patron, W. F. N. Norton, Esq. The tithes were commuted for land in 1807.