EDVIN-RALPH, a parish, in the union of Bromyard, hundred of Wolphy, though locally in the hundred of Broxash, county of Hereford, 2 miles (N.) from Bromyard; containing, with Butterley, 166 inhabitants. The parish is situated in a fertile district, abounding in romantic scenery; it consists of 1573 acres, and is intersected by the road from Bromyard to Tenbury. Limestone of good quality is extensively quarried for building, and for burning into lime. The living is a discharged rectory, valued in the king's books at £6. 6. 10½.; net income, £259; patron, W. L. Childe, Esq. The church is an ancient structure, containing several interesting monuments.