Drayton-Parslow (Holy Trinity)
DRAYTON-PARSLOW (Holy Trinity), a parish, in the union of Winslow, hundred of Cottesloe, county of Buckingham, 5¼ miles (E. by N.) from Winslow; containing 526 inhabitants. It comprises 1681a. 1r. 28p.: the Birmingham railroad passes within about 2½ miles. The living is a rectory, valued in the king's books at £12; net income, £248; patron, the Rev. Samuel Wright. The tithes were commuted for land and a money payment in 1797; the glebe contains 350 acres, and there is a commodious and excellent glebehouse, lately put into complete repair.