Drayton, East (St. Peter)
DRAYTON, EAST (St. Peter), a parish, in the union of East Retford, South-Clay division of the wapentake of Bassetlaw, N. division of the county of Nottingham, 4 miles (N. E.) from Tuxford; containing 212 inhabitants, and comprising 1520 acres. The living is a vicarage, with the livings of Askham and Stokeham annexed, valued in the king's books at £9. 3. 4.; net income, £165; patrons and appropriators, the Dean and Chapter of York.