Cuby (St. Keby)
CUBY (St. Keby), a parish, in the union of Truro, W. division of the hundred of Powder and of the county of Cornwall; adjoining the town of Tregoney, and containing 161 inhabitants. The parish is situated on the road from St. Austell to St. Mawes, and is bounded by the river Fal; it comprises 2000 acres, all arable, except about 8 acres of coppice. The living is a vicarage, annexed to the rectory of Tregony cum St. James, valued together in the king's books at £10. 4. 2. The church, with the exception of the porch and tower, was rebuilt in 1828; the interior is exceedingly neat, and contains a font curiously sculptured.