Cublington (St. Nicholas)
CUBLINGTON (St. Nicholas), a parish, in the union of Aylesbury, hundred of Cottlesloe, county of Buckingham, 6¾ miles (N. by E.) from Aylesbury; containing 290 inhabitants. It comprises 1200 acres, chiefly pasture land. The living is a rectory, valued in the king's books at £9. 16. 3.; net income, £289; patrons, the Rector and Fellows of Lincoln College, Oxford. The tithes were commuted for land and a money payment, in 1769.