Corston (All Saints)
CORSTON (All Saints), a parish, in the union of Keynsham, hundred of Wellow, E. division of Somerset, 3¾ miles (W.) from Bath; containing 604 inhabitants. The river Avon bounds the parish on the northeast, and the Great Western railway intersects it; the area is 1145 acres. Cornua ammonis and various petrified shells abound in the quarries. The living is a discharged vicarage, valued in the king's books at £6. 3. 9.; net income, £150; patron, the Bishop of Bath and Wells; impropriators, the family of Langton.