Cornelly (St. Cornelius)
CORNELLY (St. Cornelius), a parish, in the union of Truro, W. division of the hundred of Powder and of the county of Cornwall, ¾ of a mile (W. by S.) from Tregoney; containing 119 inhabitants, and comprising about 1047 acres. The living is a perpetual curacy; net income, £47; patron, the Vicar of Probus; impropriators, the principal inhabitants: the glebe contains 12 acres. It was anciently annexed to Probus, from which it was separated in 1532, the incumbent paying 6s. 8d. annually to the vicar of that parish, as an acknowledgment. The Bishop of Exeter receives a tithe rent-charge of £134, and the incumbent one of £15.