Coln-Rogers (St. Andrew)
COLN-ROGERS (St. Andrew), a parish, in the union of Northleach, hundred of Bradley, E. division of the county of Gloucester, 4 miles (S. W. by S.) from Northleach; containing 137 inhabitants. It is bounded on the north-east by the river Coln, and comprises about 1400 acres, of which the surface is irregular, and the soil is in some portions clayey and wet, and in others stony. The living is a rectory, valued in the king's books at £7. 0. 5., and in the gift of the Dean and Chapter of Gloucester; the tithes have been commuted for £250, and the glebe contains about 40 acres, with a house.