Collingbourn-Kingstone (St. Mary)
COLLINGBOURN-KINGSTONE (St. Mary), a parish, in the union of Pewsey, hundred of Kinwardstone, Everley and Pewsey, and S. divisions of Wilts, 4 miles (N. N. W.) from Ludgershall; containing 933 inhabitants. The living is a vicarage, valued in the king's books at £15. 7. 3½.; net income, £261; patrons and appropriators, the Dean and Chapter of Winchester. There is a place of worship for Wesleyans. John Norris, eminent as a divine and philosopher, was born at the vicarage-house, in 1567.