Clehonger (All Saints)
CLEHONGER (All Saints), a parish, in the hundred of Webtree, union and county of Hereford, 3½ miles (W. S. W.) from Hereford; containing 396 inhabitants. The parish is situated on the right bank of the river Wye, which bounds it on the north; it is intersected by the road from Hereford to Hay, and consists of 1888 acres. The living is a discharged vicarage, valued in the king's books at £4. 4. 2., and in the gift of the Dean of Hereford: the appropriate tithes have been commuted for £180, and the vicarial for £164. 15., and the glebe consists of half an acre.