Clatford, Goodworth (St. Peter)
CLATFORD, GOODWORTH (St. Peter), a parish, in the union of Andover, hundred of Wherwell, Andover and N. divisions of the county of Southampton, 2 miles (S.) from Andover; containing 414 inhabitants. It is intersected by the Southampton and Andover canal. The living is a discharged rectory, valued in the king's books at £10; patron and impropriator, W. Iremonger, Esq. The tithes have been commuted for £165, and the glebe comprises 75 acres. A parochial school was endowed with £1000 by the late Rev. Lascelles Iremonger.