CHADSHUNT, a chapelry, in the parish of Bishop's-Itchington, union of Southam, Kington division of the hundred of Kington, S. division of the county of Warwick, 2¼ miles (N. E. by N.) from Kington; containing 36 inhabitants. It comprises by computation 1335 acres, the surface of which is in general uneven, and the soil a strong clay: a part is detached, and situated about three miles distant, in the parish of Radway. The living is a perpetual curacy, annexed to the vicarage of Bishop's-Itchington: the great tithes have been commuted for £183, and the vicarial for £115. 10. The chapel is dedicated to All Saints. The inhabitants of Gaydon marry and bury at Chadshunt, which obtained a separate register in 1813, having previously been included in Bishop's-Itchington. In the burial-ground of the chapel was anciently an oratory, containing an image of St. Chad, to which numerous pilgrimages and offerings were made.