Barnoldby-Le-Beck (St. Helen)
BARNOLDBY-LE-BECK (St. Helen), a parish, in the union of Caistor, wapentake of Bradley-Haverstoe, parts of Lindsey, county of Lincoln, 5 miles (S. W. by S.) from Grimsby; containing 292 inhabitants, and comprising by measurement 1190 acres, of which 800 are arable, and the rest pasture. The living is a rectory, valued in the king's books at £14. 13. 4., and in the patronage of the Chapter of the Collegiate Church of Southwell: the tithes were commuted for land in 1769, and the income is £140.