Baddesley-Clinton (St. Michael)
BADDESLEY-CLINTON (St. Michael), a parish, in the union of Solihull, Solihull division of the hundred of Hemlingford, N. division of the county of Warwick, 7 miles (N. W.) from Warwick; containing 115 inhabitants. The parish is intersected by the Warwick and Birmingham canal, and skirted by the road between those two places: it comprises 1310 acres. The living is a donative, valued in the king's books at £4. 6. 8., and is in the patronage of the family of Ferrers, to whom also the impropriation belongs; net income, £27. There is a Roman Catholic chapel.