Burmarsh (All Saints)
BURMARSH (All Saints), a parish, in the union and liberty of Romney-Marsh, though locally in the hundred of Worth, lathe of Shepway, E. division of Kent, 4½ miles (W. S. W.) from Hythe; containing 130 inhabitants. It comprises 1760 acres. The living is a rectory, valued in the king's books at £20. 10. 10., and in the patronage of the Crown; net income, £220. The church is a neat edifice of stone, with a square embattled tower.