Brington (All Saints)
BRINGTON (All Saints), a parish, in the union of Thrapston, hundred of Leightonstone, county of Huntingdon, 5¼ miles (N. by W.) from Kimbolton; containing 129 inhabitants. This parish, which is situated within half a mile of the road from Huntingdon to Northampton, comprises by measurement 1014 acres. The living is a rectory, with the livings of Bythorn and Old Weston united, valued in the king's books at £34. 3. 6½.; net income, £492; patrons, the Master and Fellows of Clare Hall, Cambridge. Land and a money payment were assigned in lieu of tithes, in 1804.