Branston (All Saints)
BRANSTON (All Saints), a parish, in the wapentake of Langoe, parts of Kesteven, union and county of Lincoln, 4½ miles (S. E.) from Lincoln; containing 1122 inhabitants. The living is a rectory, valued in the king's books at £18. 17. 11.; net income, £677; patron and incumbent, the Rev. P. Curtois: land was assigned in 1801, in lieu of tithes. There is a place of worship for Wesleyans.