BRADMORE, a parish, in the union of Basford, N. division of the wapentake of Rushcliffe, S. division of the county of Nottingham, 6¼ miles (S.) from Nottingham; containing, with the hamlet of Parbrook, 416 inhabitants. The parish is on the Nottingham and London road, through Loughborough; and comprises by computation 1560 acres. It is of oblong form, extending from east to west; and is bounded on the north by the parish of Ruddington, on the north-east by the parish of Plumtree, on the south-east by that of Keyworth, on the south by Bunny parish, and on the west by Gotham. The village stands on an eminence, close to the high road, and about a mile distant from the village of Bunny. The living is a vicarage, annexed to that of Bunny: the church, with the exception of the steeple, was destroyed by fire, and has not been rebuilt. A place of worship for a congregation of Wesleyans was erected in 1830.