BRADLEY, BOTH, a township, in the parish of Kildwick, union of Skipton, E. division of the wapentake of Staincliffe and Ewcross, W. riding of York, 2½ miles (S. S. E.) from Skipton; containing 557 inhabitants. This township, which consists of the two hamlets of Upper and Lower Bradley, comprises 1576 acres, whereof 209 are common or waste, the whole the property of the Earl of Burlington; the soil is fertile, and stone is quarried. The tithes have been commuted for £43. 15. payable to the Dean and Chapter of Christ-Church, Oxford, and £23 to the vicar of the parish. There are places of worship for Primitive Methodists and Wesleyans, and a burial-place belonging to the Society of Friends.