Bradenham (St. Botolph)
BRADENHAM (St. Botolph), a parish, in the union of Wycombe, hundred of Desborough, county of Buckingham, 4¼ miles (N. W. by N.) from Wycombe; containing 226 inhabitants. The living is a discharged rectory, valued in the king's books at £5. 3. 9., and in the patronage of Mrs. A. Hearle; net income, £190. Catherine Pye, by deed dated in 1713, gave land for the instruction of children.