Boultham (St. Helen)
BOULTHAM (St. Helen), a parish, in the Lower division of the wapentake of Boothby-Graffo, parts of Kesteven, union and county of Lincoln, 3 miles (S. W. by S.) from Lincoln; containing 72 inhabitants. The living is a discharged rectory, valued in the king's books at £7. 15. 2., and in the patronage of the Trustees of the late R. Ellison, Esq.; net income, £126. The tithes were commuted for land and corn-rents in 1803.