Boothby (St. Andrew)
BOOTHBY (St. Andrew), a parish, in the Higher division of the wapentake of Boothby-Graffo, parts of Kesteven, union and county of Lincoln, 10 miles (N. W. by N.) from Sleaford; containing 214 inhabitants. The living is a rectory, valued in the king's books at £11. 12. 3½.; net income, £638; patron, J. Fullerton, Esq. The tithes were commuted for land in 1771.