Bodham (All Saints)
BODHAM (All Saints), a parish, in the union of Erpingham, hundred of Holt, W. division of Norfolk, 3¼ miles (E.) from Holt; containing 292 inhabitants. This parish comprises about 1400 acres, and has a pleasant village on an acclivity near the source of the river Glaven: the heath was inclosed in 1808, and much of it has been planted. The living is a discharged rectory, valued in the king's books at £9, and in the patronage of Thomas J. Mott, Esq.: the tithes have been commuted for £375. The church, which is in the later English style, consists of a nave and chancel, with a square embattled tower.