Blackland (St. Peter)
BLACKLAND (St. Peter), a parish, in the union, parliamentary borough, and hundred of Calne, Chippenham and Calne, and N. divisions of Wilts, 1¾ mile (S. E.) from Calne; containing 81 inhabitants. The living is a discharged rectory, valued in the king's books at £3. 10. 10.; net income, £160; patron, the Rev. James Mayo. Allotments of land were assigned in 1813 in lieu of certain tithes.