Birdinbury, or Birbury (St. Leonard)
BIRDINBURY, or Birbury (St. Leonard), a parish, in the union of Rugby, Southam division of the hundred of Knightlow, S. division of the county of Warwick, 5 miles (W. S. W.) from Dunchurch; containing 201 inhabitants. It comprises 1033a. 1r. 19p., of which 621 acres are arable, 361 pasture, and 44 woodland. The living is a discharged rectory, valued in the king's books at £7. 10.; net income, £120; patron, Sir T. Biddulph, Bart. Allotments of land, and money payments, were assigned in 1802 in lieu of tithes.