Bilney, West (St. Cecilia)
BILNEY, WEST (St. Cecilia), a parish, in the union and hundred of Freebridge-Lynn, W. division of Norfolk, 6¼ miles (S. E. by E.) from Lynn; containing 298 inhabitants. The parish is intersected by the road and railway from Lynn to Norwich, and comprises by measurement 2414 acres, of which about 1500 are arable, 770 meadow, pasture, and heath, and 130 woodland. The railway has a station here. The living is a perpetual curacy; net income, £60; patron and impropriator, John Dalton, Esq. The church is chiefly in the early English style.