BEECHAMWELL, a district comprising the parish of All Saints and the united parishes of St. John and St. Mary, in the union of Swaffham, hundred of Clackclose, W. division of Norfolk, 5 miles (W. S. W.) from Swaffham; containing 246 inhabitants. The district consists of 3813 acres, of which about 2000 are rabbitwarren: the whole was the property of the late J. Motteux, Esq., lord of the manor, who left his Norfolk estates to the Hon. C. S. Cowper. The living of All Saints' is a discharged rectory, with that of Shingham annexed, valued in the king's books at £6. 13. 4., and in the patronage of the Crown; the tithes of All Saints' have been commuted for £98, and the glebe contains 3 acres: the church is a ruin. St. John's and St. Mary's are discharged rectories consolidated, valued jointly at £9. 13. 4.; net income, £191; patron, the Hon. Mr. Cowper. The church of St. John's was taken down many years since; that of St. Mary's is an ancient structure, thoroughly repaired in 1835.