ASTON-INGHAM, a parish, in the union of Newent, hundred of Greytree, county of Hereford, 3 miles (S. W. by W.) from Newent; containing 621 inhabitants. This parish comprises 1944 acres, of which about 100 are common or waste; it is bounded on the east and south by a portion of the county of Gloucester, and is intersected by the road from Newent to Mitchel Dean. The surface exhibits considerable undulations, and numerous patches of woodland; the soil is of average productiveness. There are some quarries of limestone, and also of stone for building. The living is a rectory, valued in the king's books at £7. 7. 1.; patron, the Rev. Henry Lawson Whatley, the present incumbent. The tithes have been commuted for £350, and there are about 100 acres of glebe, and a good house.