Asgarby (St. Andrew)
ASGARBY (St. Andrew), a parish, in the union of Sleaford, wapentake of Aswardhurn, parts of Kesteven, county of Lincoln, 2¾ miles (E.) from Sleaford; containing, with the hamlet of Boughton, 77 inhabitants. The living is a vicarage, united in 1737 to the rectory of Kirby-le-Thorpe, and valued in the king's books at £10. 14. 4½. The church is in the later English style, with a lofty tower surmounted by a fine crocketed spire.