Calf of Man, Isle of Man
Calf of Man, an island in Rushen parish, Isle of Man, near the south-western extremity of the main island, 6 miles SW by W of Castletown. It is about 4 miles in circuit, has cliffs upwards of 400 feet high, swarms with seafowls and rabbits, is partly under good culture, and belongs to the Careys. Two lighthouses are on it, erected in 1818, 560 feet apart, with revolving lights, 305 and 396 feet high.
Online maps of Calf of Man are available from a number of sites: