Yarlett, formerly extra-parochial, now a parish in Staffordshire, 4½ miles N of Stafford. Acreage, 400; population, 59. Yarlett Hall is now occupied as a school.
The following is a list of the administrative units in which this place was either wholly or partly included.
|Civil parish||Weston upon Trent|
|Poor Law union||Stafford|
Any dates in this table should be used as a guide only.
Directories & Gazetteers
We have transcribed the entry for Yarlett from the following:
- Samuel Lewis' A Topographical Dictionary of England, by Samuel Lewis, seventh edition, published 1858. (Yarlett)
Land and Property
A full transcript of the Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Staffordshire is online.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following Staffordshire newspapers online: