Woodford Grange, Staffordshire
Woodford Grange, formerly extra-parochial, now a parish in Staffordshire, 4½ milea SW of Wolverhampton. Acreage, 199; population, 8.
The following is a list of the administrative units in which this place was either wholly or partly included.
Any dates in this table should be used as a guide only.
For general information about Civil Registration (births, marriages and deaths) see the Civil Registration page.
Directories & Gazetteers
We have transcribed the entry for Woodford Grange from the following:
- Samuel Lewis' A Topographical Dictionary of England, 1848 (Woodford-Grange)
Land and Property
A full transcript of the Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Staffordshire is online.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following Staffordshire newspapers online: