Norton Bridge, Staffordshire
Norton Bridge, a place in the W of Staffordshire, on a branch of the river Sow, and on the L. & N.W.R. at the junction of the North Staffordshire railway, 5¼ miles NNW of Stafford. It has a station on the railway and a Wesleyan chapel.
Land and Property
A full transcript of the Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Staffordshire is online.
Online maps of Norton Bridge are available from a number of sites:
- Bing (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- Google Streetview.
- National Library of Scotland. (Old maps)
- old-maps.co.uk (Old Ordnance Survey maps to buy).
- Streetmap.co.uk (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- A Vision of Britain through Time. (Old maps)
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following Staffordshire newspapers online: