Bradnop and Cawdry, Staffordshire
Bradnop (or Bradenhope) and Cawdry, a township in Leek parish, Staffordshire, 3 miles SE by E of Leek, forming part of the ecclesiastical parish of Onecote. Acreage, 3568; population, 450. There is a Wesleyan chapel.
The following is a list of the administrative units in which this place was either wholly or partly included.
|Poor Law union
Any dates in this table should be used as a guide only.
Directories & Gazetteers
We have transcribed the entry for Bradnop and Cawdry from the following:
- Samuel Lewis' A Topographical Dictionary of England, by Samuel Lewis, seventh edition, published 1858. (Bradnop)
Online maps of Bradnop and Cawdry are available from a number of sites: