Harrow Green, Middlesex
Harrow Green, an ecclesiastical parish which was formed in 1879 from the parishes of Leytonstone, Leyton, Wanstead, West Ham, and St Paul, Stratford, new town. Population, 29, 619. The living is a vicarage in the diocese of St Albans; gross yearly value,, £330 with residence. Patron, the Bishop of St Albans. The church, a building of brick in the Early English style, was erected in 1878. There is a post and money order office in the Eastern Suburban Metropolitan district.
Land and Property
A full transcript of the Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Middlesex is online.