Reedley Hallows, Lancashire
Reedley Hallows, Filly Close, and New-Laund-Booth, a scattered township in Whalley parish, Lancashire, on the river Calder, and on the Leeds and Liverpool Canal, .2 miles NNE of Burnley railway station. Post and money order office, Fence, under Burnley; telegraph office, Brierfield. Acreage, 14:46; population, 505. The Duke of Buccleuch is lord of the manor. There is a cotton factory.
Ancestry.co.uk, in association with Lancashire Archives, have images of the Parish Registers for Lancashire online.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Lancashire is available to browse.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following Lancashire newspapers online: