Tetworth, a parish in Hunts, 3½ miles NE of Potton railway station. Acreage, 2236; population of the civil parish, 163; of the ecclesiastical with Everton, 382. The manor belongs to the Duncombe family. The living is a vicarage, annexed to Everton. The church is partly Norman.
The following is a list of the administrative units in which this place was either wholly or partly included.
|Poor Law union||St. Neots|
Any dates in this table should be used as a guide only.
Directories & Gazetteers
We have transcribed the entry for Tetworth from the following:
- Samuel Lewis' A Topographical Dictionary of England, by Samuel Lewis, seventh edition, published 1858. (Tetworth)
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Huntindonshire is available to browse.