Stow or Stow Longa, Huntingdonshire
Stow or Stow Longa, a parish, with a village and a hamlet, in Hunts, 2½ miles NNE of Kimbolton, and 1 mile NE from Kimbolton station on the Kettering, Huntingdon, and Cambridge branch of the M.R. Post town and money order and telegraph office, Kimbolton, under St Neots. Acreage, 844; population of the civil parish, 134; of the ecclesiastical, with Easton, 290. The living is a vicarage, annexed to Easton, in the diocese of Ely; gross value, £247 with residence. Patron, the Bishop of Ely. The church is an ancient edifice of stone, containing some Saxon and Norman work, but chiefly in the Early English style, consisting of chancel, nave, aisles, and western tower. There is a Moravian chapel.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Huntindonshire is available to browse.