Raveley Parva, Huntingdonshire
Raveley, Little, a parish in Huntingdonshire, 4 miles SW by W of Ramsey station on the G.E.R., and 6½ NNE of Huntingdon. Post town, Old Hurst, under Huntingdon; money order and telegraph office, Ramsey. Acreage, 751; population, 44. The manor belongs to Lord de Ramsey. The living is a vicarage in the diocese of Ely; gross value, £38. Patron, Lord de Ramsey. The church was originally a chapel of ease to Bury-by-Ramsey, and is a small building consisting of chancel and nave only. It has a font of 1377.
For general information about Civil Registration (births, marriages and deaths) see the Civil Registration page.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Huntindonshire is available to browse.