Little Catworth, Huntingdonshire
Catworth, Little, a chapelry in the ecclesiastical parish of Stow Longa, Huntingdonshire, 3½ miles North of Kimbolton, and 8 ESE of Thrapston. Post town, Catworth, which is the money order office; telegraph office, Kimbolton. The church is in ruins. Little Catworth is attached for civil purposes to Great Catworth.
The following is a list of the administrative units in which this place was either wholly or partly included.
|Poor Law union||St. Neots|
Any dates in this table should be used as a guide only.
Directories & Gazetteers
We have transcribed the entry for Little Catworth from the following:
- Samuel Lewis' A Topographical Dictionary of England, by Samuel Lewis, seventh edition, published 1858. (Catworth, Little)
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Huntindonshire is available to browse.