Alconbury Weston, Huntingdonshire
Alconbury-Weston is a parish about 1 mile W of Alconbury, united to Alconbury ecclesiastically and forming the parish of Alconbury-cum-Weston. Acreage, 1735; population, 337. Here is a Mission room, built in 1879, and a Baptist chapel.
The following is a list of the administrative units in which this place was either wholly or partly included.
|Poor Law union||Huntingdon|
Any dates in this table should be used as a guide only.
For general information about Civil Registration (births, marriages and deaths) see the Civil Registration page.
Directories & Gazetteers
We have transcribed the entry for Alconbury Weston from the following:
- Samuel Lewis' A Topographical Dictionary of England, by Samuel Lewis, seventh edition, published 1858. (Alconbury-Weston)
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Huntindonshire is available to browse.
Online maps of Alconbury Weston are available from a number of sites: