Barton Regis Poor Law Union
The Barton Regis Poor Law Union was officially created in 1877, by renaming the Clifton Poor Law Union.
The table below provides a list of the parishes and places contained within this Union. Where there is no To date it should be assumed that the parish or place was in this union until the Poor Law Unions were disolved in 1930.
|Town or Parish||From||To||Notes|
|St James and St Paul||1877|
|St Philip and St Jacob||1877|
|Westbury on Trym||1877|